Python Programming, news on the Voidspace Python Projects and all things techie.
Sorry for the boring title. I'll just keep you up to date on a few of my projects (which is probably more relevant than my last post).
- ConfigObj - two bugfixes in SVN. I'm due to do a 4.0.0 final release.
- pythonutils - As soon as the new ConfigObj is released I'll do a new pythonutils release which will incorporate the updated cgiutils.
- logintools - A bugfix thanks to the help of some guy who calls himself ravendisplayed. I'm currently having issues with the move to my new servers (new login details aren't getting emailed) - so I'm going to sort that before I do an updated release.
- rest2web - lots of progress on rest2web. I know I've said this before, but look out for a new release imminently.
I'm also doing a doc refactor for rest2web, which proves it's actually really easy to use.
Lots of Stuff
I don't want to repeat them all here (even the relevant ones) - so I'll give you a summary :
- Are you my friend ? - I'm putting a page of links to my friends. Email me if you want to be on it.
- Wired for Chaos - a new cyberpunk book has come out. I'll be reviewing it shortly.
- Voidspace Services - I'm offering a range of services, including technical services like hosting, from Voidspace.
- Voice on the Web - I'm offering to host content on Voidspace.
- The Blogosphere - I'm exploring the blogosphere...
|||Update - eight now... phew|
My friend Justin has just released his mini-app X-Stream TV.
It's basically a utility that connects you to lots of the free internet TV and radio channels out there. He's put a lot of work into sorting out which channels are actually worth watching - so there's no junk.
If you've not explored streaming TV or radio before, this is an easy way to get into it.
|||That's pounds sterling - seeing as some encoding problem is messing up the pound sign. sigh|
Categories: General Programming
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 License.