Python Programming, news on the Voidspace Python Projects and all things techie.
Hardware and Software Clearout on Ebay
It's been a fun weekend. On Friday I went to see Coraline 3D at the cinema (and I didn't even know that you could watch films in 3D in Northampton UK which is officially the middle of nowhere in England). I haven't seen anything in 3D since the red and green glasses of my childhood (20 years ago which is another reminder of how old I am getting). Both the Coraline and the 3D were awesome. Coraline is by the master story teller Neil Gaiman and is very entertaining.
I spent most of Saturday replacing the hard drive in my laptop with an SSD followed by going to see Star Trek. Apple don't make it easy to fit a new HD yourself, but it was worth it. A subject for another blog entry. Star Trek was great. Any plot that relies on time travel is slightly suspect, but even if the overarching storyline is dubious it was a fantastic cinematic experience.
And as for today... at least partly clearing out my hardware and software. It means I wasn't coding away anything from my backlog, or writing any of the blog entries I owe you, but at least I got something off my list. Anyway, if you live in the UK you should buy my stuff:
- Logitech S530 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Set for Mac
- Original Apple Macbook Laptop 2.5" 120gig Hard drive
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Retail Boxed
- Microsoft Office 2007 Home & Student boxed with COA
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business x64 bit boxed with COA
- Rogue Trooper PC Game (DVD) - boxed with serial number
- Enemy Territories Quake War PC boxed with serial number
- Quake 4 PC Game (Classic) - boxed with serial number
- Far Cry PC Game (Classic) - boxed with serial number
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 License.